- Last Updates: 10th Dec, 2021
Information we collect and how we use them:
We understand that in the course of delivering our numerous products/ services to you via the net, we will come across certain information pertaining to your good self which, to our mind, are purely personal and may even be classified information but for the existing relationship which dictates that you shall either fill them in and/or divulge same in order to be linked to our site.
We use your information to :
- To maintain legal and regulatory compliance
- To provide Service communications
- To enhance your experience
- To help us improve our products and services,
including support services, and develop and market new products and services.
- To investigate or settle enquiries or disputes
- Internal business purposes and record keeping
Information Provided Are Properly Protected
To exercise data protection, we’re committed to:
- Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data
- Develop transparent data collection procedures
- Train employees in online privacy and security measures
- Build secure networks to protect online data from cyberattacks
- Establish clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse
- Include contract clauses or communicate statements on how we handle data
- Establish data protection practices (document shredding, secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access authorization etc.)
If you have a complaint:
Any questions, complaints, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice are welcome and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org..