Terms of Services
Welcome! Thanks for visiting Bingtellar, a digital payment and cryptocurrency platform operated by and proprietary to Bingtellar LLC. You agree and understand that by signing up to Bingtellar and opening an account, you are agreeing to enter into this user agreement (the “User Agreement”) by and between you and Bingtellar LLC, and be legally bound by its terms and conditions, so please read them carefully. Please also note that there may be specific terms or conditions applicable to you as a user in a given jurisdiction, as detailed herein. Use of the words “we,” “us,” or “our” in this User Agreement refers to Bingtellar LLC and any or all of its affiliates.
1a. Eligibility. To register an account and use Bingtellar Site & Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
1c. Risks. The buying, selling, and exchanging of Digital Currency may involve significant risks, including large price fluctuations. Bingtellar is not responsible for any changes in value of any Digital Currency bought or sold through Bingtellar Site & Services, including, but not limited to, slippage or unforeseen price changes between order placement and execution. Please carefully consider your own financial position before trading or holding Digital Currency and adequately research any Digital Currency you are considering buying or selling.
1d. Communications. By creating an Account on our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Restrictions and Prohibited Uses :
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
- Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property Rights:
Unless otherwise indicated by us, all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all content and other materials contained on our website or provided in connection with the Services, including, without limitation,
the bingtellar logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, "Bingtellar Materials") are the proprietary
property of Bingtellar or our licensors or suppliers and are protected by the copy rights commision and international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights laws.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
Users Question & Answer :
How does registration of account on bingtellar work ?
To use the Bingtellar Services, you will need to register for a Bingtellar account (a "Bingtellar Account") by providing your details, including your name, email address and a password and accepting the terms of this Agreement. By using a Bingtellar Account, you agree and represent that you will use the Bingtellar Services only for yourself, and not on behalf of any third party, unless you have obtained prior approval from Bingtellar in to this Agreement. Each customer may register only one Bingtellar account. You are fully responsible for all activity that occurs under your Bingtellar Account. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to open a Bingtellar Account for you, or suspend or terminate any Bingtellar Accounts (including but not limited to duplicate accounts) or suspend or terminate the trading of specific Digital Currency in your account.
Any Addition taxes on transactions?
Well No! Taxes You are solely responsible for determining whether, and to what extent, any taxes apply to any transactions you carry out through your Bingtellar Account, and for withholding, collecting, reporting and remitting the correct amounts of tax to the appropriate tax authorities..
Is my data and information safe with Bingtellar ?
YES! Your data and informations are safe with us. BINGTELLAR Data Protection Policy refers to our commitment to treat information of employees, customers, stakeholders and other interested parties with the utmost care and confidentiality. With this policy, we ensure that we gather, store and handle data fairly, transparently and with respect towards individual rights..
How can i contact your technical team ?
Incase you encounter any issues while using our products or need assistance, please feel free to contact our support team email@example.com.